The Benefits of an ICW Medicare Advantage Plan.
Medicare Advantage (also known as Medicare Part C) covers the same services as Medicare Part A and B – hospital coverage and comprehensive medical insurance – often with added benefits. It’s important for patients to compare available Medicare Advantage plans as they vary on coverage, cost, and benefits. But with a variety of choices there is sure to be a plan that meets your specific healthcare needs and covers your providers in-network.
ICW Medicare Advantage Plans
To best meet your healthcare needs, ICW offers patients of ICW Providers four Medicare Advantage plans to choose from. All are with UnitedHealthCare and are HMO plans that operate more like a PPO, under ICW, with no specialty referral requirements. All four of the plans also include Part D, prescription drug coverage.
The Benefits of Choosing a Medicare Advantage Plan with ICW
- Access to the health plan’s network with no to low referral authorization requirements
- Peace of mind knowing your provider is part of an organization that puts patients and providers first so you can receive the highest quality care
- Greater coverage for services such as dental, vision, hearing, and prescription drugs
- Fitness program gives you free access to local gyms
- Lower costs with the protection of set co-pays and an annual out-of-pocket maximum
- Local advocates for you and your provider – ICW staff are here to support our providers and their patients by reducing administrative burdens in healthcare
ICW is not an insurance company but contracts with and manages Apple Health and Medicare Advantage plans on behalf of providers.
Learn more about Medicaid/Apple Health, who it is for, how it works and the types of plans.
ICW is a Washington organization with deep roots in Puget Sound communities. Our locally based staff provide personalized service.