Provider-Focused, and Provider-Led
The Independent Clinics of Washington provider alliance connects local and independent providers — giving them the collective ability to better negotiate rates with health plans while delivering quality care for Medicaid and Medicare patients. ICW collaborates with providers to remove administrative red tape, streamline processes, and offer the resources and support needed to build their practices.
ICW is an alternative to corporatized medicine in the community. We help independent practices stay independent while providing patients with high quality, individualized care. And because with ICW there are fewer restrictions, providers have more flexibility to make evidence-based decisions about care that meet the individualized needs of their patients.
Benefits of ICW Participation
Claims & Medical Management
- Enhanced fee schedules set by ICW
- Expedited claims processing
- Minimal authorization requirements set by ICW
- Funding opportunities for clinic improvements
- Ongoing coding education and support with a certified coder
- Population health resources
- Compliance and credentialing assistance
Collaboration & Community Support
- Networking opportunities with like-minded independent clinics
- Assistance enrolling new patients to ICW plans
- Wellness campaigns to patients for annual health reminders
Case Management Services
- Assistance with patient transportation, housing, and food resources
- Complete care coordination
- Patient advocacy and outreach
- Mental health resources
ICW is empowering doctors and providers to practice the art of medicine rather than the business of medicine.
— Anne Young, ARNP, Pediatrics
I feel very supported by ICW's resources as a solo provider.
— Nayeon Kim, ARNP, Family Practice
ICW has allowed our diverse population of patients to receive comprehensive wellness care and timely acute care locally and, when necessary, at the finest and highest levels of pediatric specialty care facilities in our region. It helps my colleagues and me know that our patient's families can receive excellent care.
— Dr. Kenneth Dong, Pediatrics
ICW brings independent local healthcare providers together to collaborate, share resources, and help each other grow.
ICW is not an insurance company but contracts with and manages Apple Health and Medicare Advantage plans on behalf of providers.
ICW is a Washington organization with deep roots in Puget Sound communities. Our locally based staff provide personalized service.